- 24-hour confidential crisis hotline staffed by trained advocates: 1-603-994-SAFE (7233)
- 24-hour accompaniment services to hospital emergency rooms, police stations, Child Advocacy Centers and courts
- Referrals and information about safety planning, including emergency, temporary and permanent restraining orders.
- Therapist referrals
- Safe shelter for women, trans-women and their children
- Support groups for survivors and those impacted by domestic and sexual violence
- K-12 violence prevention education programs, Safe Kids Strong Teens
- Community presentations
Serving Southeastern New Hampshire.